Tuesday 5 November 2013

Ingredient for week 1

I've been up half the night thinking and researching ideas for this week! Not great when it's only 6am and the kids are up and full of energy for the day ahead! But never mind... That's what God made coffee for, right?
But the time was not wasted because I have now decided that this week's ingredient will be Fairtrade cashew nuts... And I'll go for an Indian inspired cake full of different flavours aromas and textures...just like India was to me 5 years ago when I had the incredible opportunity to travel to the southern region of Kerala for the International  Nut Producer Cooperative Global Assembly, where I shared some incredible experiences with Fairtrade small holder producers from all over the world. It was also a very special trip because Chris (my husband) joined me there to celebrate his 30th birthday. I can't wait to dig out and share some photos later today.

No comments: